South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Professions
The South African Council for the Project and Construction Management Professions (SACPCMP) is a juristic entity established by Section two of the Project and Construction Management Act (Act No 48 of 2000). The SACPCMP was established to provide for statutory professional certification, registration and regulation of the project and construction management professions in order to protect public interest and advance construction and project management education.
Practitioners can register for the following categories:
- Candidate Construction Manager (CanCM)
- Candidate Construction Project Manager (CanCPM)
- Professional Construction Manager (PrCM)
- Professional Construction Project Manager (PrCPM)
- The Council is further empowered through Subsection 18 (1) (c) of Act 48 of 2000 to cater for other specified categories. It is on this basis that the Council introduced the following specified categories:
- Professional Construction Mentor (Pr CMentor)
- Construction Mentor (CMentor)
TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE APPLYING: You must have an identity number OR passport number, a valid e-mail address and working mobile number to be able to successfully register.
By completing this online registration form, you agree to adhere to the SACPCMP Code of Conduct (click here to read the code of conduct).
IMPORTANT: If you are already REGISTERED with the SACPCMP, please login your existing profile. Duplicate profiles cannot be created.